As part of March Big Girl's Blouse month I have, indeed, made a blouse of sorts.
It isn't too bad really. I made up the pattern from another sleeveless shirt I have that I really like. I made up the sleeves altogether, and to my utter surprise they worked! The top did require a little pinning and trimming whilst trying it on but otherwise was relatively painless. I even made my own bias so I am feeling a little smug right now.
It is a little exposing in the boobage area and does sit a little strange down the front. But as a first go I would say it could be called successful. My next challenge is to adjust the pattern of a buttoned shirt. I am not sure I can fudge that so well.