Sunday, March 22, 2009

closer and closer

Thank you for the words of encouragement - that's the best thing about blogging isn't it?

I had my working bee yesterday - which in the end kept on going till 4 today. It has been one of those times when I am so thankful for the amazing friends I have. We all worked so so hard - so hard. This is where we got to.




Isn't it so close? I have a bit of work to do this week but the end is not far ahead. I need to be finished before Sunday and on Saturday the CSW have organised a spin in for those who recently learnt to spin. I don't want to miss out on this like I did with Brown Owls today. There will be no bad late night TV for the sprout this week. I am so happy with the way it has all come together - it has been fun and exciting.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

We missed you today, but figured you'd probably be passed out with the paint fumes.

I made a kit up for you, so if you still want it, and want some tuition, I'm happy to provide it. Maybe when we both next have breathing time!

I love the colours on the studio! Looks like it is part of the garden.

Rose Red said...

Love the colours!! Won't it be wonderful when you can move in properly - a great reward for your hard work!

Anonymous said...

Well done all. It's looking great. :)