Friday, August 29, 2008

the working week

Is over - and isnt it so nice to be at this end of the week? It has been a difficult week at work - trying to get things accomplished is not always successful. But...I rode my bike to work today for the first time in months - which was heaven. I even managed to squeeze a few rows of my new beanie/beret in at lunch time and a couple more at our Friday afternoon beer tasting - one of my work mates is a fabulous maker of traditional beers. I love the opportunity to kick back and try all kinds of beers.


Work may be frustrating at times -but with knitting you always see some progress. It gladdens the heart.

2 comments:

Bells said...

Doesn't it just?

The Toy Society said...

I think I might apply for a job at your work please. There'll be no hardcore salary based negotiations just desk location negotiation - mine MUST be next to the beer maker please so I can partake in the deliciousness.