Thursday, July 9, 2009

my beautiful balloon

We are now officially on holidays. The bags are packed, the inflight entertainment of dvds, books, puzzles and snacks are lined up. I have some crochet - just in case I can get away with it again. We fly out at 6.20 am and arrive at out destination late in the afternoon. So so much wasted knitting time.

We are heading to Maningrida where the pirate will be reunited with his much loved cousins. We get to hang out, catch crabs and fish with my brother.

I hope to go the the Maningrida Arts Centre and come home with something like this



or maybe this



I feel the stress flowing out my fingertips already.

7 comments:

Leonie said...

Sounds lovely, have a great break!

Anna said...

Have a fabulous time!

Bec said...

Sounds wonderful! Hope you and the pirate have a relaxing time away;-)

Michelle said...

Just the thought of the break often does it for me to.

Hope you both have a wonderful time up in Maningrida!

DrK said...

so much to look forward to! art and craft and sunshine and family! have a great time.

Rose Red said...

Have a wonderful time! Hope you got to crochet on the plane!

Sarah said...

Oh sounds lovely - happy hols