Sunday, December 28, 2008

a holiday

2 weeks off work and a few days alone cannot be wasted.

The week ahead will be full with a mix of things such as:

relaxing with these goodies saved up....




while doing a lot of this...



while trying not to eat this found in the clean up of the pirate's room....



what kind of a 5 year old leaves this much chocolate uneaten?

then some work on these cobbled together by hand very late christmas eve......





giving these some much needed attention....





before moving this....





trying to dye this less peach and more orange for the orange rainbow swap.





packing these away..





all the while procrastinating about this................





that chocolate santa is looking very good don't you think?

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, I have this huge list of things to do too - and with going away on Friday for a few days, it feels like I have even less time! So far the plants are planted and the baby blanket started, but the linen cupboard is still messy and there has been no sewing done at all!

Your pile o' mulch looks much the same as ours, by the way!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Looks like a very full week ahead for you. I packed our tree away this morning (we're leaving for a 2 week road trip and I just didn't want to face it when we got home!) and it is actually nice to have things back in place.

Enjoy the time off and the quietness of the house while the pirate is away ;-)

Bells said...

oh you are ambitious. Good luck with it all. I say put Six Feet Under on, get the chocolate and the knitting and don't move an inch (except for toilet and other necessary breaks). You'll be happy.

nettie said...

I don't suppose you'd like to spread my mulch and clean out my garage when you're done? No? Just a thought. Love your tea cosies, by the way!

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Ditto! The list grows and grows, I wonder how much my little minx will let me get done though?